So - What is the S.T.C.?
The Studio Theatre Club is a friendly amateur drama club based in Oxford. We enjoy staging a wide range of plays and we want our audiences to see the best shows possible.
We also meet socially outside rehearsals - for informal parties, meals, pub nights, girls' nights, lads' nights, sitting around the TV watching DVDs, cinema & theatre visits and other stuff I didn't think of when I was typing this.
We meet on Monday and Thursday evenings in Headington. We hold play readings alongside rehearsals for the current show, so there are lots of chances to join in.
If you'd like to know more about us, where we are, when we meet - have a look here.
For how to find us, have a look here.
If you really can't wait to find out how to join - try our Quick Start Guide here.
For more information about what we're doing right now - check our What's Next page.
THE TEN "RULES" FOR JOINING
Before You Come Along:
1. You need to be interested in amdram;
2. You need to be happy to have a go and to help out when needed;
3. Come along (either to a show, or to a rehearsal);
4. See what you think;
5. If you like us, stay around, chat to people & join in;
6. If you don't, then best to leave quietly and try to blank the whole trauma from your memory!
7. The more you volunteer for things (front of house/publicity/props/costumes) the more noticed by directors you will be.
Er... that's it. Actually, there are only seven... So -
IF YOU LIKE A LOT OF CHOCOLATE ON YOUR BISCUIT, JOIN OUR CLUB (Warning - May Contain Nuts)