THE TEN "RULES" FOR
Before You Come Along:
1. You need to be interested in amdram;
2. You need to be happy to have a go and to help
out when needed;
3. Come Along (either to a show, or to a
4. See what you think;
5. If you like us, stay around, chat to people &
6. If you don't, then best to leave quietly and
try to blank the whole trauma from your memory!
7. The more you volunteer for things (front of
house/publicity/props/costumes) the more noticed
by directors you will be.
And then, the unofficial rules:
8. Buy Matt beer. He has secret ways of getting
you major parts in the next production.
9. Don't believe anything Matt tells you.
10. Except the beer thing - that's true.
All right - eleven then. (Matt has long, frizzy,
ginger hair, and a beard – don’t say you haven’t
IF YOU LIKE A LOT
OF CHOCOLATE ON YOUR BISCUIT, JOIN OUR CLUB